Sunday, June 29, 2014

I Love Hong Kong Disneyland

June 3, 2014 my family and I went to Hong Kong Disneyland. No words can explain how happy I was back then. It was my childhood dream and now I have to scratch that on my wish list. Visit Disneyland... Check. As we entered Disneyland I can already hear the music 'Part of your world' by Little Mermaid. I was ecstatic. I remembered while I was walking I feel like I'm a kid all over again, I was grinning the whole time I also remembered I almost forgot my bag from too much excitement and adrenaline. Even now I still can't believe that I actually went there and I even met some of the princesses. That was my most favorite part, by the way. When I was there they were so sweet to the children and to us too they even complemented my mom's earrings. I was actually laughing during that part and I was a little bit nervous though I don't know why. So yeah, we were just roaming around there the whole day until it was time to go I remembered that I told my cousin 'wait wait, I want to ride that first' as I was pointing at the roller coaster called grizzly gulch it was the best I screamed the whole time and my cousin kept on laughing at me so yeah it was fun... Wait, scratch that, it was AWESOME!. But too bad we didn't bring our camera. My mom and aunt were at the entrance now and the camera was with them, but oh well at least I captured it in my memory. After that we were so tired, but it was worth it anyway, so there's no problem :)













*sigh* bye bye Disneyland we hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment